About MAX POST
MAX POST is a post-production services company, offering fiber-connected creative spaces and infrastructure, remote and on-site editorial rentals, ingest/transcode, shared storage solutions, and post finishing services for full-service project delivery.
Remote & On-Site Linear Editorial
- HD, UHD, 2k, and 4k workflows
- Scalable offline and online shared storage solutions, including Disaster Recovery Workflows
- On-site fully-equipped, custom outfitted Avid offline and online editorial bays, and producer workstations.
- Remote workflows, allowing editors, producers, and post finishers to access their on-site workstations from their home systems
- A team of media and technical specialists, to handle all staging and set-up, service, and troubleshooting throughout the project
Ingest & Transcode
- Ingest and data management
- Customized high-speed transcode services
- LTO backup and archive options
- Cloud Support
- Broadcast and theatrical sound design and mix, color finishing, and online editorial via our in-house talent and state-of-the-art finishing facilities
- Technology and workflow team to create, deliver, and archive final network deliverables
Data Wrangler Field Kits
- Customizable data wrangler field kits, including storage arrays up to 160TB, shuttle drives, mac-based workstations, shot put pro, video editing software, card readers, required cables and adaptors
On-site Creative Spaces
- Turnkey, fiber-connected creative spaces, conveniently located in Burbank, California
- Secured suites with furnished edit bays, large bullpens, and executive offices
- Building amenities such as kitchen facilities, on-site parking, 24/7 air conditioning, printers and copiers, phones, wifi, and high-speed dark fiber
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, MAX POST has leveraged multiple remote workflows, allowing editors and producers to access on-site edit workstations from their home desktops or laptops. Pending local safety directives, MAX POST will continues to keep this page updates with out evolving plants to reopen our locations for on-site work. When this occurs, various safety protocols will be in place, including stringent sanitization and cleaning schedules, mandatory face-masks, daily health monitoring via on-site medical support and enforced social distancing. Our various suites and floors plans will be optimized for these requirements, ensuring safety and comfort for all of our in-house client and staff.